Join Our Community
Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our ConvUrgentCare® Report. The ConvUrgentCare® Report is a confidential, proprietary market report sent monthly on emerging topics in the on-demand healthcare industry. Each quarter we share the most recent breakdown of top urgent care and retail clinic operators across the nation. Email us to request a recent sample edition [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Merchant Medicine Speaking Engagements
Tom Charland will be speaking at the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Region V Institute, March 21-24, 2017 at the Westin Savannah Harbor in Savannah, GA.
- Tom Charland will be moderating a panel at the McGuireWoods 11th Annual Healthcare Provider Conference on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at the Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte, NC.
Merchant Medicine in the recent news....
- Data exchange rises in importance for urgent care providers
- Merchant Medicine Director Laurel Stoimenoff named UCAOA CEO
- Data Exchange Rises In Importance For Urgent Care Providers
- Optum-owned MedExpress Opens First Minnesota Locations
- The Ads Say ‘Get Your Flu Shot Today,’ But It May Be Wiser To Wait
- UnitedHealth's Optum unit makes big push into urgent care in Minnesota - Star Tribune
- Retail Clinics Add Convenience But Also Hike Costs, Study Finds
- Telemedicine Boosts Patient Satisfaction at Urgent Care Chain - HealthData Management
- Traditional Providers Get Into the Urgent-Care Game - Wall Street Journal
- UnitedHealth's "Urgent" Strategy Is Paying Off - Motley Fool
- Investors Taking Note Of Urgent Care Center Boom - Forbes
- Target selling its pharmacies, clinics to CVS for $1.9 billion - Star Tribune
- Why We're Picking Walmart and CVS Over Doctors' Offices - Huffington Post
- Creating a successful marriage between health care providers & insurers - LifeHealthPro.com
- Insurers' New Multi-Billion Dollar Play: Population Health - Forbes
- Retail Clinics Hit 10 Million Annual Visits But Just 2% Of Primary Care Market - Forbes
- Wal-Mart's New Everyday Low Price: A $40 Doctor Visit - MarketWatch
- Ebola Preparedness Needed At Urgent Care Clinics - Modern Healthcare
- Walmart Wants To Be Your Doctor - Washington Post
- In Ambitious Bid, Walmart Seeks Foothold in Primary Care Services - New York Times
- Race Is On to Profit From Rise of Urgent Care - New York Times
- CVS Drives Retail Clinic Growth As Obamacare Launches - Forbes
- 10 Things Drug Stores Won't Tell You - Wall Street Journal
- Retail Clinics as Competitors or Partners? - HealthLeaders Media