Since 2007, Merchant Medicine has brought innovative methodologies, tools and benchmarking data to the forefront of on-demand medicine engagements, helping hospital systems and large medical groups compete at the highest level with their on-demand medicine service lines. From concept to doors-open for consumer-centric, on-demand service lines, we collaborate with health systems and large medical groups so they can effectively compete head to head with the various disruptive forces in this space.
- Executive Alignment – Is your CEO Cabinet on the same page?
- Competitive Assessments – Do you face a significant competitive threat?
- Available Market Analyses – How many annual visits are there in your market?
- Growth Planning and Execution – Capex budget and timing, market analytics and site identification, site design, project management
- Governance and Ownership Structure – Can’t get out of your own way?
- Interim Leadership – We bridge the gap for clients who want to open their doors before a fully capable team is in place.
- Post-Merger Integration – Getting the most out of acquired operations
- Operations Assessments – Before you grow current operations, how well do you perform compared to top national operators?
- Site Identification and Design
- New Site Launch
- Organizational Development – Staff models, recruitment strategies, assessment tools, leadership development
- Primary Care Integration – Hybrid primary care/urgent care model development
- Emergency Department/Primary Care Shift Patterns – How does urgent care impact these service lines
- Marketing – Grand opening strategies and ongoing marketing using consumer analytics to compete with the most sophisticated operators
- P&L Analyses – Key metrics compared to top national operators.
- Revenue Cycle Assessments – The place in the urgent care back office where hospital systems fail most
- EMR Assessment
- Queue Management
- Pre-registration Systems
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Telehealth – Telemedicine Integration
Contact Us today for a quote on how we can help your system or group.