Join Our Community
Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our ConvUrgentCare® Report. The ConvUrgentCare® Report is a confidential, proprietary market report sent monthly on emerging topics in the on-demand healthcare industry. Each quarter we share the most recent breakdown of top urgent care and retail clinic operators across the nation. Email us to request a recent sample edition [email@example.com].
Merchant Medicine Speaking Engagements
Bernie Kuhn is will be part of the main CFO forum discussion on "The Evolution of Opportunities in Urgent Care" at McGuireWood's 14th Annual Healthcare and Life Sciences Private Equity & Finance Conference (HCPE), February 22-23, 2017.at the Four Seasons in Chicago, IL.
Tom Charland will be speaking at the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Region V Institute, March 21-24, 2017 at the Westin Savannah Harbor in Savannah, GA.
- Tom Charland named Closing General Session speaker at the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) 2017 Urgent Care Convention & Expo, April 30-May 3, 2017 in National Harbor, MD.
Merchant Medicine in the recent news....
- Data exchange rises in importance for urgent care providers
- The Fast Pace deal and the rise of urgent care: 7 things to know
- Urgent care centers increasingly popular with traditional providers
- Value-based care driving demand for medical offices, ambulatory care space
- Merchant Medicine Director Laurel Stoimenoff named UCAOA CEO
- Data Exchange Rises In Importance For Urgent Care Providers
- Optum-owned MedExpress Opens First Minnesota Locations
- The Ads Say ‘Get Your Flu Shot Today,’ But It May Be Wiser To Wait
- UnitedHealth's Optum unit makes big push into urgent care in Minnesota - Star Tribune
- Retail Clinics Add Convenience But Also Hike Costs, Study Finds
- Telemedicine Boosts Patient Satisfaction at Urgent Care Chain - HealthData Management
- Traditional Providers Get Into the Urgent-Care Game - Wall Street Journal
- UnitedHealth's "Urgent" Strategy Is Paying Off - Motley Fool
- Investors Taking Note Of Urgent Care Center Boom - Forbes
- Target selling its pharmacies, clinics to CVS for $1.9 billion - Star Tribune
- Why We're Picking Walmart and CVS Over Doctors' Offices - Huffington Post
- Creating a successful marriage between health care providers & insurers - LifeHealthPro.com
- Insurers' New Multi-Billion Dollar Play: Population Health - Forbes
- Retail Clinics Hit 10 Million Annual Visits But Just 2% Of Primary Care Market - Forbes
- Wal-Mart's New Everyday Low Price: A $40 Doctor Visit - MarketWatch
- Ebola Preparedness Needed At Urgent Care Clinics - Modern Healthcare
- Walmart Wants To Be Your Doctor - Washington Post
- In Ambitious Bid, Walmart Seeks Foothold in Primary Care Services - New York Times
- Race Is On to Profit From Rise of Urgent Care - New York Times
- CVS Drives Retail Clinic Growth As Obamacare Launches - Forbes
- 10 Things Drug Stores Won't Tell You - Wall Street Journal
- Retail Clinics as Competitors or Partners? - HealthLeaders Media