Join Our Community
Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our ConvUrgentCare® Report. The ConvUrgentCare® Report is a confidential, proprietary market report sent monthly on emerging topics in the on-demand healthcare industry. Each quarter we share the most recent breakdown of top urgent care and retail clinic operators across the nation. Email us to request a recent sample edition [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Merchant Medicine Speaking Engagements
Tom Charland will be speaking at the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Region V Institute, March 21-24, 2017 at the Westin Savannah Harbor in Savannah, GA.
- Tom Charland named Closing General Session speaker at the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) 2017 Urgent Care Convention & Expo, April 30-May 3, 2017 in National Harbor, MD.
Merchant Medicine in the recent news....
- Target selling its pharmacies, clinics to CVS for $1.9 billion
- Why We're Picking Walmart and CVS Over Doctors' Offices - Huffington Post
- Creating a successful marriage between health care providers & insurers - LifeHealthPro.com
- Insurers' New Multi-Billion Dollar Play: Population Health
- Retail Clinics Hit 10 Million Annual Visits But Just 2% Of Primary Care Market - Forbes
- Wal-Mart's New Everyday Low Price: A $40 Doctor Visit
- Ebola Preparedness Needed At Urgent Care Clinics
- Walmart Wants To Be Your Doctor - Washington Post
- In Ambitious Bid, Walmart Seeks Foothold in Primary Care Services - New York Times
- Race Is On to Profit From Rise of Urgent Care - NYT
- CVS Drives Retail Clinic Growth As Obamacare Launches
- 10 Things Drug Stores Won't Tell You - Wall Street Journal
- Retail Clinics as Competitors or Partners?
- Data exchange rises in importance for urgent care providers
- The Fast Pace deal and the rise of urgent care: 7 things to...
- Urgent care centers increasingly popular with traditional providers
- Value-based care driving demand for medical offices, ambulatory care space
- Merchant Medicine Director Laurel Stoimenoff named UCAOA CEO
- Data Exchange Rises In Importance For Urgent Care Providers
- Optum-owned MedExpress Opens First Minnesota Locations
- The Ads Say ‘Get Your Flu Shot Today,’ But It May Be Wiser...
- UnitedHealth's Optum unit makes big push into urgent care...
- Retail Clinics Add Convenience But Also Hike Costs, Study...
- Telemedicine Boosts Patient Satisfaction at Urgent Care...
- Traditional Providers Get Into the Urgent-Care Game - WSJ
- UnitedHealth's "Urgent" Strategy Is Paying Off - Motley Fool
- Investors Taking Note Of Urgent Care Center Boom - Forbes